Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Singers Sign Up Here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Van
Admin
Van

Singers Sign Up Here! Empty
PostSubject: Singers Sign Up Here!   Singers Sign Up Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Okay, just so I know who is aware of the results, I want you to sign up here. Just fill out this simple form so the other members and I can get to know you.

Name:
Tell us a little about you:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Van
Color: Pink
Tell us a little about you: My real name is Kendall and I LOVE pasta and pizza. I play video games alot and draw as well. I wish to be famous for my singing but for now, I'm thinking about becoming a teacher! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://animegachorus.board-directory.net
Tsukiakari

Tsukiakari

PostSubject: Re: Singers Sign Up Here!   Singers Sign Up Here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:23 pm

Name: Tsukiakari
Color: Red
Tell us a little about you: UHH- Hi! My name is Haley and... I love singing obviously. I -soon- will be able to play guitar and POSSIBLY piano. I know some japanese, also... uhm... I can be really shy, my whole school claims me as the nicest person they've met. xD I don't know what else to say... I'm a freaking otaku who is DEDICATED to Pandora Hearts and Katekyo Hitman Reborn. 8D;; that's it.

Last edited by Tsukiakari on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Singers Sign Up Here!   Singers Sign Up Here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Name: Kai
Color: Blue
Tell us a little about you: Ok So I'm filling this part in now OTL..... My name is Kai..... Thats what I'm called in and out of the internet lol ... First I know pretty much no Japanese OTL.... Doing my covers is just me learning how to pronounce the words OTL so sorry if my pronunciation is not perfect......But I can sing Japanese ^o^...... I'm taking Japanese in my high school this year so <3 lol .... I love Japanese culture and I really want to visit if not live there....... I'm getting Gauges ..... So thats amazing... I love anime and vocaloid so (its almost like and obsession really lol) I love heavy music (like rock, metal, death metal, crunkcore, Screamo, etc.) I prefer that over anything... If you want to know anything else just ask lol I don't bite ^-^ Oh and I'm a pretty laid back person and I have my issues but they never interfere with anything and I'm pretty quite but if you start up a conversation with me I'll gladly join in full force!

Last edited by Kai on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Imagine!

PostSubject: Re: Singers Sign Up Here!   Singers Sign Up Here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:25 pm

Name: Imagine!/Dollykissable
Color: Darksalmon
Tell us a little about you: Ah...I am addicted to video games >D. I live in front of my computer playing mmos as well e.e. I love artsy type things, I photoshop for fun 8D, I used to draw but I am lazy to do it on my tablet so I haven't for some time. I live in California, I have moved around a lot in my life =='. I'm a very quiet and shy person but I talk when spoken directly to, though can be different online usually XP. I am obsessed with pistachios and sunflower seeds, and hot cheetos. I will have withdrawals without them. I like noise, music, etc. Silence kills me. Though I am twenty one - almost twenty two, I swear my mentality is like that of someone that is younger. I love to write Very Happy, I rp a lot. I'm going to stop now lmao XD.
Back to top Go down
skippukun

skippukun

PostSubject: hello~ :D   Singers Sign Up Here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:09 am

Name: スキップ / skippukun

Color: purple

Tell us a little about you: oh hi, my real name would be Aki. No, I'm not Japanese but we go back and forth there occasionally. I had just started getting my Otaku side back again as I stopped back in 2005 when I got into Visual Kei. I really like music ever since so I picked up random instruments (piano, guitar, bass, drums) but I'm not really into singing until recently so I still have a lot to learn m(_ _)m I like singing crazily thus my favorite utaite is Fukuwa =w= (he's actually the reason why I got into singing lol I'm gay like that XDDD)

PS: violet looked a lot like pink so I used purple instead =A=
Back to top Go down
http://coldpoing0.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singers Sign Up Here!   Singers Sign Up Here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Singers Sign Up Here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Singers :: Sign Up Here!-
Jump to: